Monday 29 October 2007

* tired and busy

...
so I'm now into my second full week of being back in full-time employment.

And although I was really good over the summer and didn't have great big long lie-ins until the afternoon or spend all day drinking and play-station-ing or blogging and got up at my normal time, I'm still utterly exhausted.

I think it comes from the fact that I've not been very active over the summer - now I'm walking to and from bus-stops and my job sees me running around a fair bit, too - plus, I'm learning and taking things in and having to make decisions and look after people and remember to eat and drink during the day...

my brain and body are out of shape...

I'm not even properly doing housework, let alone blogging!

Once things settle down again and my internet access at work is finished, I'll be able to do this properly again - I can blog in Word and email it home and post it at night... I certainly have plenty to ponder on...

No comments: