Monday 8 October 2007

* the bestest possible update

...
so yesterday was my birthday (yeah yeah, 21 again... )

And despite me telling people that I didn't want or need anything and just a card and their company would be perfect as it was all about presence and not presents, I was just spoiled rotten...!
Hobbes got me the Tenacious D movie - yay!
My wee sister got me a cowprint phone that moos instead of ringing as well as loads of other cool stuff
Via my sister and my Mum, my US rellies got me Absolut Disco - a bottle of Absolut vodka with a bottle cover made of disco ball (seriously!)
My Mum and Dad and auntie M got me money (always good)
plus there are other cards in the post which haven't arrived yet because of the postal strike

And

Calvin, knowing about my ipod disaster
http://pumpkinspider.blogspot.com/2007/09/self-pity-self-destruct.html
and fed-up with me going on about how I can't get his Monolith to work right and how I missed my own wee ipod and could he get me the charger for my mini-disc down out of the box in the loft...
Got my a brand new ipod nano video...!
And it's the lovely red one, too...!

And holy cr@p, it's just amazing - it's wee and shiny and the quality is unbelievable and oooooh...!

and...

he got me a proper arm-band doohickey to put it in for when I'm out on a plod... hint hint...

:-)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND

I've got a new job and go back to work next week...!

:-D

If I may be so bold as to quote Ren and Stimpy...

happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy,
happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy,
happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy,
happy happy joy joy joy...!

2 comments:

Spike Nesmith said...

Hooray for the wheel of fortune!! (that's the Boethius version, not the tv quiz show...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

PumpkinSpider said...

...
Thank you for that and for all your luverly e-cards and Facebook-ery!

PS - I would also have accepted the answer of "The Tarot card" for the Wheel of Fortune...)

:-D

UPDATE - made my first purchase from the itunes store this morning...
2 videos...
Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters
and
Rio by Duran Duran...!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEE!!!!!